Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Board games  (Read 21473 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Board games
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2013, 02:05:46 pm »

Yeah, no I did not buy in and I'm SO glad. The thing that my boss was doing that made me want to rage-quit fluttered out of his scattered little brain and isn't going to happen. He's got another, nearly as ridiculous, scheme hatching, but I'm hoping if I just stay quiet about it he'll forget about that one too.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Board games
« Reply #106 on: January 22, 2014, 07:31:42 am »

I just won Twilight Struggle on ebay. Kind of scared. I want to like it, because I spent money on it, but I don't want to spend 3 hours playing this game too too often.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up