Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: HEY CHRIS WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! WHERE ARE YOU? Finally answe  (Read 34092 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron

Sounds like it - I'll let you all know if I ever get my poster that I just ordered.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile

The only thing I got a problem with is, did Onstad actually take money from people and not deliver the product they paid for?

The rest of it is just being a precious artist.  Fine.  But that there is the dick move, if it happened.  Did it?


Yeah, that is true.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

The only thing I got a problem with is, did Onstad actually take money from people and not deliver the product they paid for?

The rest of it is just being a precious artist.  Fine.  But that there is the dick move, if it happened.  Did it?

I did pay for that 2nd cookbook
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

I think I might have ordered the cookbook too, did he actually take money for that? Hmm. I don't even know where to look for a record of it at this point.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

I think I might have ordered the cookbook too, did he actually take money for that? Hmm. I don't even know where to look for a record of it at this point.

I ordered the cookbook and a shirt at the same time so I paid for both but only got the shirt. A while later I got an e-mail the the cookbook was coming soon.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook

I ordered the cookbook and a shirt at the same time so I paid for both but only got the shirt. A while later I got an e-mail the the cookbook was coming soon.

that damn elusive chicken recipe....
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron

Maybe this guy has your cookbook.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

"New Chapbook in the Fanflow, but a line of computer code is broken."

But hey, don't just pay for the cocktail napkins you can't even access right now!

Also put money in the tip jar, to keep the site running so smoothly. But it... isn't... running... smoothly.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron

"New Chapbook in the Fanflow, but a line of computer code is broken."

But hey, don't just pay for the cocktail napkins you can't even access right now!

Also put money in the tip jar, to keep the site running so smoothly. But it... isn't... running... smoothly.

If you want to come to Portland and beat his ass, you can stay at my house for a while. He doesn't seem like he would be that tough.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile

If you want to come to Portland and beat his ass, you can stay at my house for a while. He doesn't seem like he would be that tough.

TUBBY NERD FIGHT!!!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

Nabu you have to promise to take photos!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron

Nabu you have to promise to take photos!

I'm pretty smart - I bet I could figure out how to stream it over the internet.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook

TUBBY NERD FIGHT!!!

can for a chuckle, dogg.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile

Lose the shirts, and make it jell-o wrestling, and I'd pay had cash for a live feed of that.

Hey Onstad! I figured out how you can monetize your writer's block!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile

If you want to come to Portland and beat his ass, you can stay at my house for a while. He doesn't seem like he would be that tough.
I first read that as "you can stay at his house" as in, he's so not tough that you can beat his ass and then make him put you up for the night.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16   Go Up