Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 31   Go Down

Author Topic: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread  (Read 92046 times)

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2011, 03:27:13 am »

Hell yes it is.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2011, 02:39:21 am »

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2011, 07:58:49 am »

The Johnny Cash Project is fuck*ng awesome.

I don't know about that video, but that's a great song.  The video reminds me of interactive artcars, particularly the ones where you can draw on with chalk.  I've never seen one that didn't eventually start looking like crap after a bunch of people "contributed" to the art.  I'd like to see the source video though.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2011, 11:56:12 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2011, 08:13:32 am »

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2011, 12:16:33 pm »

Holy Christ: the world's most agreeable wife.

that son of a bitch likes LOTR, star wars, AND builds epic shit out of legos?!  i dont believe a real woman would even marry him....
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2011, 08:30:59 pm »

After reading the headline for this one, I then checked to make sure it wasn't an Onion article.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2011, 01:15:43 pm »

another onion-esque idea: ***** armpits
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 04:53:45 am by greenkoolayd »
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2011, 04:54:18 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2011, 12:23:20 pm »

***** 404?

[[shrug]] im not used to the filters not working in my favor.....
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #101 on: July 04, 2011, 12:05:16 am »

tough mudder

the idea of that event just made me jizz in my #####
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2011, 02:08:01 pm »

tough mudder

A couple of people I work with actually did this.  They said it was an absolute bear, but they were psyched to say they completed it.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2011, 12:45:14 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2011, 12:51:04 pm »

Gay Bar  (I know I've posted this before, but I can't help myself)
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 31   Go Up