Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31   Go Down

Author Topic: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread  (Read 92133 times)

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #300 on: May 15, 2012, 08:35:05 pm »

Now that is a flippin' trip.  I wonder what's the neurology behind that.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #301 on: May 16, 2012, 02:50:09 pm »

What your state is good/bad at, enviro edition. Somewhat entertaining, but clearly the person who put it together mailed it in on a few of these. "Burial place of Johnny Appleseed"? Indiana, you can do better.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #302 on: May 16, 2012, 04:07:06 pm »

"most Ozarks"...yeah, I think some of these were mailed in.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #303 on: May 16, 2012, 09:18:16 pm »

I don't know how fair it is to lay "Most airports per capita" at Alaska's feet.  Air travel is probably less environmentally destructive than blasting roadways through thousands of miles of sub-arctic wildlands and mountain ranges.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #304 on: May 16, 2012, 10:30:22 pm »

And really, for the land mass those airports are serving, that's not too bad.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #306 on: May 18, 2012, 12:37:34 am »

I caught that, after looking at it and thinking for a bit, but I did not put it together with 'bring back the quote'. I couldn't connect it. I need more sleep.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #307 on: May 18, 2012, 01:53:33 am »

Hey, also, I made it on Y,itR!

I'm jealous, he's never answered any of my questions.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #308 on: May 18, 2012, 01:56:28 am »

He has another blog now too: Yo, Should I Dump This Asshole?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #309 on: May 18, 2012, 05:31:38 am »

What in the dogg -

Hey, also, I made it on Y,itR!

fuck*ng dope.  I am pretty much down to touamb, y, itr? and pointforward (SI NBA blog) as far as my internet time goes.  I was a little worried I was going to have to hate you, but no, it was awesome!
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #310 on: May 18, 2012, 01:38:20 pm »

I'm inordinately pleased about it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #311 on: May 18, 2012, 04:34:33 pm »

Did everyone see the lowest difficulty setting? I would guess it was posted around here somewhere but I didn't see it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #312 on: May 19, 2012, 05:57:31 pm »

If Ash had a daughter I'd swear this was him:

Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #313 on: May 21, 2012, 07:49:30 pm »

Play this. Play it now.  There are no words... only dreams.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #314 on: May 21, 2012, 08:11:50 pm »

Play this. Play it now.  There are no words... only dreams.
I keep getting boned on the flying part. DAMN YOU THIRD DIMENSION!
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31   Go Up