Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 31   Go Down

Author Topic: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread  (Read 92332 times)

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #331 on: August 14, 2012, 01:23:16 am »

Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #332 on: September 27, 2012, 02:59:19 am »

Stolen from Twitter: @pourmecoffee Not going to read the story, can't be as good as the headline plus my imagination. http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=buddhist-iron-man-found
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #333 on: September 27, 2012, 05:24:48 pm »

No kidding!  SciAm must have been channeling I09 that day.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #334 on: September 29, 2012, 03:09:08 am »

I found this quite funny.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #335 on: October 15, 2012, 11:29:01 pm »

Trying to put my finger on why this disturbs me so.  I think it's because each time I've looked at it the tweets are coming up so fast I can't even read them.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #336 on: October 16, 2012, 12:03:32 am »

Man that is a depressing website.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #337 on: October 16, 2012, 02:29:30 am »

Dang!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #338 on: October 16, 2012, 02:31:14 am »

I think it's because each time I've looked at it the tweets are coming up so fast I can't even read them.

You can pause the feed.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #339 on: October 16, 2012, 10:46:50 am »

You can pause the feed.

I know... it's more that there's more hate being put out there than I, or anyone can process.  That's what makes it disturbing.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #340 on: October 17, 2012, 02:01:01 pm »

ASH

HEY ASH

Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #341 on: October 18, 2012, 01:32:56 am »

asherdan, youre such a mean dad.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #342 on: December 22, 2012, 12:57:34 am »

That is totally the devil's face I want tattooed on the head of my c*ck.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #343 on: December 27, 2012, 09:53:43 pm »

Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #344 on: December 28, 2012, 12:28:14 am »

Yeah, that is Fing awesome- from comments: you want to know who you are you go to the desert by yourself and don't leave til you want to stay.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 31   Go Up