Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 31   Go Down

Author Topic: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread  (Read 92465 times)

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #345 on: December 28, 2012, 02:18:48 am »

I have no idea what this is but I love it.

Sounds like he's trying to channel Hemingway.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #346 on: January 04, 2013, 11:10:22 pm »

Everyone knew about the LOC FLICKR except me, right?

Holy damns!

Yeah, that's some good stuff. The White House has one as well. What other famous entities have a Flickr?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #347 on: January 05, 2013, 12:29:24 am »

There are other libraries and museums that have them and now I can't remember any of them. I know I once spent an hour or so looking at photos from the state library or something of New Zealand. The National Zoo has one.

Edit: I just remembered they have a list!
http://www.flickr.com/commons/institutions/
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #348 on: February 02, 2013, 09:18:53 am »

A lot of the take-downs on here reminded me of Ray. Actually, everything on this site reminds me of if Ray was a 24 year old who was really into men's fashion. I love it.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #349 on: February 03, 2013, 09:45:56 am »

Hah, "old ass fuck motorcycle." I'd like to see what one looks like.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #350 on: February 04, 2013, 11:05:32 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #351 on: February 05, 2013, 10:30:52 pm »

Tom Hanks' son took a picture of this painting my friend made. Apparently it is hanging in some comedy club in LA.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #352 on: February 05, 2013, 11:23:18 pm »

That's pretty cool.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #353 on: February 20, 2013, 05:06:06 am »

This is most definitely the funniest fake menu I've ever read: http://guysamericankitchenandbar.com
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #354 on: February 20, 2013, 11:13:32 am »

This is most definitely the funniest fake menu I've ever read: http://guysamericankitchenandbar.com

canned.  i saw that a second ago on the twitters.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #355 on: February 20, 2013, 02:32:19 pm »

It's good, but it's similar to this, which I may have posted previously. http://www.fuckedinparkslope.com/home/who-handed-out-these-hilarious-fake-menus-at-googamooga-over.html
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #356 on: April 10, 2013, 06:32:53 am »

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM UNGH UNGH UNGH UNGH! UNNNNNNGH! UNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHH!

UUUUUUNNNNNGGGGHHHHH!



pam is my cartoon crush.  she is every kind of nasty awesomeness.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #357 on: April 15, 2013, 06:24:24 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Non-YouTube Link Thread
« Reply #358 on: April 18, 2013, 07:33:58 pm »

I like how his finger is clear of the trigger - even for the effect of the picture.  Safe handling.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 31   Go Up