Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Poll

Boxers or briefs?

Boxers
Briefs
Both
Neither
Other
English leather
The skin of my enemies

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: The B/B thing  (Read 3729 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
The B/B thing
« on: March 30, 2011, 08:45:07 pm »

For the masculine, what's your druthers for covering the eggs and bacon? For the distaff, what do you like to see on the fellers (or, if you wear the pants, which ones do you wear)?

Why a poll? Well, it's been too long, hasn't it? Also I am bored.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The B/B thing
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 08:48:58 pm »

Boxer-briefs. Sadly Macy's stopped making their cheap good ones. Bleh.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The B/B thing
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 08:51:48 pm »

These:


They are the best underwear.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The B/B thing
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 08:54:17 pm »

boxer briefs for me, too.  everything is where i like it, but there is some lee-way.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The B/B thing
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 09:28:04 pm »

Boxer-briefs, preferably dark coloured.

Support of briefs without the "looking like an eighty year old man" of briefs.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The B/B thing
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 10:37:02 pm »

Briefs!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The B/B thing
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 10:40:40 pm »

I voted other. I'm into an infinite variety of Reg Grundys.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The B/B thing
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 10:47:09 pm »

Reginald Grundy thonged on a Monday?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The B/B thing
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 11:19:54 pm »

Why is it so hard to find boxer-briefs with a button-fly? They used to be all over the dang old place. Now there's like 2 companies that make them.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The B/B thing
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 12:40:06 am »

Boxers. I can't figure out where to get more like the ones I got in France... They are made for a skinny man. More importantly, for skinny jeans.

I am tempted to try boxer briefs, but they look so dorky.

Always wore briefs until college, when I decided they made me look like a loser. Maybe if I had some that were not white.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The B/B thing
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 01:27:29 am »

I kind of like the look of a man in tighty whities -- so exposed, so vulnerable, so little left to the imagination -- but Pedro wears either boxers or boxer-briefs.

When I was in college, I wore XS men's flannel boxers or, sometimes, white briefs from the boys' department. Looking back, I guess there were a lot of reasons why many of my classmates thought I was a lesbian. (I wore men's jeans, too, often with enough sag to tell by the waistband that I was not wearing women's under#####.)
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The B/B thing
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 02:01:28 am »

I have these in boxers as well.





You might like computers too much.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: The B/B thing
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011, 02:02:06 am »

Usually boxers, but sometimes boxer briefs just to change it up a bit, or if I'm doing something that requires more... support.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The B/B thing
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2011, 02:48:36 am »

Boxer briefs, I guess you'd call 'em. Or trunks.  My dirty little secret -- I wear the stretchy, clingy lycra ones.  Don't judge me.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The B/B thing
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2011, 02:13:21 pm »

The thing I like most about boxer-briefs over regular boxers is the lack of a seam right up the ass crack
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up