Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: IMDB  (Read 4086 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
IMDB
« on: April 09, 2011, 06:17:20 pm »

Holy Shit, I have an IMDB Listing.  Of course I have an accompanying picture.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: IMDB
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 06:37:13 pm »

Holy Shit, I have an IMDB Listing.  Of course I have an accompanying picture.

Well, you help to make up for the presence of Larry, I guess. Nice work!

That "down 80% in popularity" thing is a bunch of bullshit, though.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: IMDB
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 06:55:31 pm »

Well, you help to make up for the presence of Larry, I guess. Nice work!

I presume you are talking about larry the Cable Guy.  I weigh in on him and Dan Aykroyd here.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: IMDB
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 07:31:10 pm »

my lady's mom has an IMDB page, because she is a big-shit deal. Pretty cool.

seems like mr Paul is big-timing us. Don't pretend you don't remember who we are when you make the big time, Mr. IMDB page.

also, important: I am DB. This is kind of my website.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: IMDB
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 07:51:11 pm »

I enjoyed that, Paul.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: IMDB
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 09:47:36 pm »

This guy is a good friend of mine.  Just started producing zombie movies with some buddies of his about 10 years ago.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: IMDB
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 09:50:00 pm »

I got one of those from a long time ago.

Mine's pretty pathetic, tho.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: IMDB
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2011, 02:34:36 am »

This guy is a good friend of mine.  Just started producing zombie movies with some buddies of his about 10 years ago.

my favorite title is "The Edison Death Machine".
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: IMDB
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2011, 02:43:23 am »

my favorite title is "The Edison Death Machine".

Ditto.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: IMDB
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2011, 12:13:29 pm »

I know this guy.  He's got an impressive list of work with some pretty famous folks, but I have nothing nice to say about him.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: IMDB
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2011, 01:27:20 pm »

my college theater director puts me one kevin bacon away from clint eastwood and two kevin bacons away from kevin bacon
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: IMDB
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 02:21:21 am »

Nice.  I once contributed photos to a baseball documentary, and was hoping that would lead to an IMDB credit, but no.

I am friends with this guy, who you will recognize if you are familiar with the World Air Guitar Championships.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: IMDB
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2011, 04:21:35 pm »

My cousin, Jordan.
Paul you should get on your page and make a raucous biography entry.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: IMDB
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2011, 04:28:52 pm »

I went to high school with this girl and knew her pretty well. We were active in theater together.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: IMDB
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2011, 04:33:47 am »

Paul, I was so disappointed that I couldn't link you to Kevin Bacon on this site.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up