Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: IMDB  (Read 4074 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: IMDB
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2011, 07:32:33 pm »

Paul, I was so disappointed that I couldn't link you to Kevin Bacon on this site.

Really? That friend of mine has a number of 3. LFM has a number of 2. LFM -> Ben Affleck -> Kevin Bacon.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: IMDB
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2011, 07:55:02 pm »

I guess Dan Akroyd has never worked with anyone that has worked with Kevin Bacon.  Kinda surprising, actually.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: IMDB
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2011, 08:02:21 pm »

I guess Dan Akroyd has never worked with anyone that has worked with Kevin Bacon.  Kinda surprising, actually.

I get a number of 3 for you - but through Vegetable Brain or Cable Guy or whatever.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: IMDB
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2011, 08:03:58 pm »

Perhaps interesting to only me - you and LFM also have a number of 3. Paul -> Aykroyd -> Affleck -> LFM.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: IMDB
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2011, 08:06:29 pm »

I have 3 because Trebek has a 2.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: IMDB
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2011, 08:09:45 pm »

I have 3 because Trebek has a 2.

You have three with Paul and LFM for the same reason. I guess Kevin Bacon has nothing on Trebek.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: IMDB
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2011, 08:57:34 pm »

We all in the bigtime now.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: IMDB
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2011, 07:57:55 am »

Quote from: Nabubrush
Really? That friend of mine has a number of 3. LFM has a number of 2. LFM -> Ben Affleck -> Kevin Bacon.

It is so odd to think of myself in this context though, I suppose, it is technically correct.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up