Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: El Guapo...  (Read 2068 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Mod Squad
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
El Guapo...
« on: April 26, 2011, 07:28:41 pm »

« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 10:43:00 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: El Guapo...
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 07:51:18 pm »

I said it once, I'll say it again:

Happy Birthday to the King of Internet Smackdown. I miss you!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: El Guapo...
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 08:05:40 pm »

Happy Birthday to my internet daddy.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: El Guapo...
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 08:15:41 pm »

Happy Birthday to our benevolent benefactor!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: El Guapo...
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 08:51:12 pm »

Enjoy your day, God's Own Dick
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: El Guapo...
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 09:16:35 pm »

Do you think we can summon him like we do with MisterQueue each year?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: El Guapo...
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 10:16:08 pm »

Rock on! You're an awful person, but you're our awful person, and this almost makes you good.

(I always have a hard time believing he's that much younger than me. It seems like he ought to be like 60.)
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: El Guapo...
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2011, 03:13:11 am »

I once bought a shirt off that guy. Seemed like good people.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: El Guapo...
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 05:57:46 am »

I once bought a shirt off that guy. Seemed like good people.

Me too, I bought one of his shirts. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: El Guapo...
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2011, 11:05:47 am »

dude is a stranger to me, but i hope he had a great day.

you got BIRTHED, crackah!
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: El Guapo...
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 01:12:34 pm »

I'm always afraid if we remind him we're here he'll delete the board to save on bandwidth.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: El Guapo...
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2011, 02:10:02 pm »

I was about to tweet him a link but... ok yeah never mind.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1]   Go Up