Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I farted.  (Read 7012 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
I farted.
« on: August 01, 2003, 05:39:23 am »

and now it smells.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I farted.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2003, 09:20:26 am »

I knew it wouldn't be long until someone went to the fart well in this forum.

But DANG man that's got to be a new record.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
poo
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2003, 03:10:50 pm »

I know a guy whose farts sound like a duck's quack.  Oh, wait, that should go in the "sounds" forum...  

They also stink.  Like monkey.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I farted.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2003, 03:34:17 pm »

Apparently every forum needs a Poop Thread
Logged

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
I farted.
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2003, 06:58:35 pm »

last night I slept on my stomach so the gas could escape my body, and this morning (even though my studio appartment has five open windows) it smelled like the people across the street had flooded their septic tank again. BEAT THAT.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
I farted.
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2003, 07:21:48 pm »

I'm almost disturbed by the honesty.
Maybe we're sharing too much too soon :S
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I farted.
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2003, 02:26:02 am »

Hey, somebody light a match in here!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
I farted.
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2003, 05:16:36 am »

It's a shame there isn't some kind of Guinness Book of Internet Records, because dizzang, this may be the fastest time between founding of board and starting of fart-related thread in message-board history.

Right on, everyone. Right on.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I farted.
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2003, 05:24:36 am »

The stench is driving everyone out of the room.

THIS THREAD IS HISTORY.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
I farted.
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2003, 02:22:44 am »

Re-opened because I feel I can manage this thread on top of my other... what, five threads?

Just keep it clean, people.

Do not break rule number one.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I farted.
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2003, 02:26:34 am »

I'm moving into a new apartment tomorrow and I cannot wait to fart in my new place. Because the first fart is special. ::eats beans::
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
I farted.
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2003, 02:45:38 am »

is like making love, only to a place, and hopefully you are alone.

[/vlad]
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

V-Adore

  • Guest
I farted.
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2003, 03:10:20 am »

"Love is the fart / Of every heart / For when held in / Doth pain the host / But when let out / Pains others most." -- Sir John Suckling. (I think. My British Farting Literature knowledge is a little remiss.)
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
I farted.
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2003, 04:32:33 am »

My mistake, jough. Please accept all forwarded apologies.

*forwards a thousand apologies*
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
I farted.
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2003, 09:05:06 pm »

Re-opened for a limited time only! Time to give Choop something to do for a few minutes a day!

Yes, this is one of those threads that will be periodically re-opened, only because it's the only thread anybody wants to post to in Smells.

*sniffle*
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: [1]   Go Up