Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Poll

Which is your favorite? Which do you crave?

Bitter
Salty
Sour
Sweet
Umami
I don't crave a flavor or have a favorite

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Matter of Taste  (Read 7855 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2011, 11:23:05 am »

I'm still trying to get over 'I'm not mad, I'm ok with it.'
If someone put bodily fluids into my food without telling me I'd probably be mad and I'm not sure how I'd feel about someone that isn't.

You might not want to bring that person home to meet mom.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2011, 11:29:54 am »

Don't ask them to bring desert anyway.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2011, 02:04:41 pm »

...in a row?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2011, 04:29:00 pm »

yeah, that girl was INSANE. I think I have told stories before about how she wanted to do weird porn-y things. At that point in my life I was horrified, now I look back wistfully at all the opportunities I turned down.
...on the other hand, this is also a person who cheated on me with my best friend and refused to stop hanging out with him afterwards, so, you know. Shitty person.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2011, 04:36:51 pm »

Could someone please make a note of this for Most Wandering Thread Award if we ever have another TOUAMBIES?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2011, 05:07:27 pm »

Yeah, this was impressive, even for us.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2011, 11:36:56 pm »

Well, the two winners for flavors were sweet and salty, so it's not that far off.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: A Matter of Taste
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2011, 11:44:13 pm »

Well, the two winners for flavors were sweet and salty, so it's not that far off.

yeah, that girl was INSANE. I think I have told stories before about how she wanted to do weird porn-y things. At that point in my life I was horrified, now I look back wistfully at all the opportunities I turned down.
...on the other hand, this is also a person who cheated on me with my best friend and refused to stop hanging out with him afterwards, so, you know. Shitty person.

Bittersweet.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up