Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tower of power, too sweet to be sour - Randy Savage is dead  (Read 2610 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile

"Hulkamania is like a single grain of sand in the Sahara desert that is Macho Madness!"

The man was an entertainer.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Tower of power, too sweet to be sour - Randy Savage is dead
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 10:40:17 pm »

"OHHHHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAAAAH!"

Dude didn't do too bad for a washed out catcher. Early supposition is a "medical event" led to his wreck.

What is it with the wrestler's gong out young, anyways? The Big Boss Man, Rick Rude, The Junkyard Dog. Not just the wrestlers, either, Ms. Elizabeth checked out young too.

mick foley will never die.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Tower of power, too sweet to be sour - Randy Savage is dead
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 12:33:21 am »

The wrestlers on Twitter are saying he had a heart attack which caused him to lose control. His wife of 1 year was in the passenger seat and had minor injuries.

For years to come any time somebody tries to "talk like a wrestler" they will imitate Randy Savage.

I just turned on Smackdown. I'm surprised they didn't have an "in memory of" at the beginning. I bet Raw will on Monday, though.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Tower of power, too sweet to be sour - Randy Savage is dead
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 01:21:02 am »

He's snapped into his last Slim Jim.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Tower of power, too sweet to be sour - Randy Savage is dead
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 01:56:46 am »

"OHHHHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAAAAH!"

Dude didn't do too bad for a washed out catcher. Early supposition is a "medical event" led to his wreck.

What is it with the wrestler's gong out young, anyways? The Big Boss Man, Rick Rude, The Junkyard Dog. Not just the wrestlers, either, Ms. Elizabeth checked out young too.
Some were abused in their careers (nightly matches), but I think it's mostly the drugs (recreational, steroids, and painkillers).
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Tower of power, too sweet to be sour - Randy Savage is dead
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 07:29:46 am »

I was a fan.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up