I crossed one off the list today -- ate tofu. It was good. Also, I had curry at a restaurant. I have only previously eaten curry prepared from a recipe at home, so I was able to wimp out on the amount of spice. So I guess I can cross off two things -- tofu and real curry.
I have had Indian food one other time in my life, but I basically just asked the waiter to bring me the mildest chicken dish on the menu, and I don't even remember what it was. Today I feel like I had real Indian food for the first time, it was enjoyable.
Also, as we discussed, I had sushi for the first time a few weeks ago (and for the second time soon after, holy cow was it good). There are lots of foods I've never tried, but I'm working through them.
Other things I have never done:
...learned to drive a manual transmission (though this doesn't compare to never having learned to drive)
...slept with anyone I wasn't married to (technically)
...kissed a boy (or girl) with braces
...gotten in a fist fight
...kept a pet (my mother had a toy poodle when I was young, but we got rid of it when I was about
Oooh, yes, I've never played an organized sport, either. I competed on a few academic teams, though. And I have also never been arrested.
I have never successfully played poker. I can't keep all the houses or whatever straight in my head, and besides which, I'm a terrible liar.
Dangit, I keep having to add to this because of simulposting. Smells, Pedro was anti-Disney until he went. If you have a chance to go someday, go and laugh and have fun. It really is wonderful, don't confuse the place with the people.
I also don't have any tattoos or piercings other than my earlobes.