Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: FB reconnections  (Read 3029 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
FB reconnections
« on: May 28, 2011, 06:18:13 am »

Postings on FB from a guy I attended school with, a friend of a friend (L** M****, here):

E***** L*****
What cha been up to man. Keeping busy I hope. How's life treating you
May 1 at 10:44am via iPhone
L** M**** Been workin as a cook in san fran, new wife didnt work out. Thats what i get for marrying a girl that reminds me of shannon and my mom
May 2 at 9:42am

A little farther down:

L** M****
Hey guys, i got Married again! 3rd times a charm!!
December 16, 2010 at 11:52pm via Mobile Web
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: FB reconnections
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 12:30:04 pm »

HA!  After your third wife... maybe it's you.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: FB reconnections
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 03:25:25 pm »

This is a guy who, when we were in junior high, once walked up to me after school and punched me square in the nose for no particular reason. It's definitely him, and was the first two times too.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: FB reconnections
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 03:26:40 pm »

Man, you don't want to marry a woman like mom, that bitch.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: FB reconnections
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 03:50:31 pm »

Pedro's best friend's dad is now divorced from his tenth wife, and now he is wooing his first wife again, who happens to be Pedro's friend's mom.

Pedro's friend is not happy.

I didn't understand how anyone could possibly convince a woman to marry him after having been divorced more than once or twice, tops, until I met this guy. He's fat, old, bald, and notwhere near wealthy, but he could sell an icebox to an eskimo. He's so slick he doesn't need anything else -- not even a charming personality. I don't know how he does it, but it's kind of amazing to watch.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: FB reconnections
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 05:22:38 pm »

That is a dude built for winning not maintaining, right there.

On a side note...it is totally OK to kick in your mom's ex-husbands ass.

Even if he's your dad? That's where Pedro's friend is torn -- he's like, "Dude, he's my dad, but he's still screwing my mom."
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: FB reconnections
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 07:28:58 pm »

Oh, heh, I kind of meant "screwing" in the figurative sense.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: FB reconnections
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2011, 07:39:08 pm »

I can't decide where this goes. Here? The link thread? That thread about ignorant emails people send?
http://literallyunbelievable.tumblr.com/
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: FB reconnections
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2011, 04:24:06 am »

I can't decide where this goes. Here? The link thread? That thread about ignorant emails people send?
http://literallyunbelievable.tumblr.com/

Just saw that yesterday. I was disappointed it didn't have more entries - It could probably grow faster than you could read it, if there were enough people vetting contributions.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: FB reconnections
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2011, 12:13:02 pm »

I think it just got started recently. Send 'em in!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: FB reconnections
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2011, 02:37:38 pm »

I'm too busy making the funny right here.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: FB reconnections
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2011, 08:17:31 pm »

Postings on FB from a guy I attended school with, a friend of a friend (L** M****, here):

 Been workin as a cook in san fran, new wife didnt work out. Thats what i get for marrying a girl that reminds me of shannon and my mom
I had a job in the great north woodswest, working as a cook for a spell. But I never did like it all that much and one day the axe just fell.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: FB reconnections
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 08:36:38 pm »

But I never did like it all that much and one day the axe just fell.

Wait, isn't this in the wrong thread?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: FB reconnections
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2011, 03:41:41 pm »

I would reconnect with someone I nicknamed "Scared of Potatoes".
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: FB reconnections
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2011, 06:00:08 am »

I can't decide where this goes. Here? The link thread? That thread about ignorant emails people send?
http://literallyunbelievable.tumblr.com/
I like this one:
http://literallyunbelievable.org/post/6284017055/great-king-material
"Verification of info still pending." Makes it sound like she's confirming with sources rather than looking for links on the interwebs.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up