Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Topato Kicks at least four varieties of ass.  (Read 1439 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

conure

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
Topato Kicks at least four varieties of ass.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2004, 03:24:38 pm »

I love this. It made me thnk about the voice though- what accent would Topato have? I always imagined him with an Espagnol accent? And how'd Sherrif Pony sound?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Topato Kicks at least four varieties of ass.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2004, 03:33:37 pm »

I thought the voice was perfect.  But mostly the fast-paced Japanimation styling cracked me up.  

And I always pronounced it toh-PAY-toh rather than toh-PAH-toh, but J-Wo says that this secondary pronunciation is indeed correct.

Anyway, this was the best use of someone else's intellectual property I've ever seen.  Bravo.
Pages: [1]   Go Up