Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Facebook is the new email  (Read 19028 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Facebook is the new email
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2011, 01:02:32 am »

he sounds like one of those dickweeds that tries to intellectualize using the n-word.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook is the new email
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2011, 01:28:20 am »

My comment, "Am I okay then since I don't give a shit about Steve Jobs either?"

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook is the new email
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2011, 04:52:12 pm »

I think I may be becoming a troll


I suppose I'll have gone too far if I post this.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook is the new email
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2011, 04:49:59 pm »

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook is the new email
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2011, 05:00:42 pm »

*Weeps*
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook is the new email
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2011, 06:46:02 pm »

Wow, that one almost trumps the Dumbledore quote.  Almost, but not quite.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Facebook is the new email
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2011, 07:28:01 pm »

Choop's image is blocked by my company firewall. Must be awesome.

Samuel L. Jackson just launched a Twitter account, and one of his first tweets was "Can a motherfucker say fuck on here?"
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook is the new email
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2011, 07:47:50 pm »

I just put Choop's image up on my Facebook wall. It was blocked at Pedro's work, too.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Facebook is the new email
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2011, 04:44:00 am »



Sexy as fuck, and oddly not blocked here at work.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook is the new email
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2011, 08:26:12 pm »

Facebook is parodying itself.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Facebook is the new email
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2011, 01:27:50 am »

I sense another round of unfriending coming on. I'm happy to catch up with old friends, and I don't expect or even want them to share my views. And yes, I'm happy to read an argument on why Ron Paul would make a better president than Obama. But how come they have to be dicks about it? Total dicks and just fuck*ng crazy. Hopefully with the economy I won't hear any bullshit about the gay mafia or any birther stuff but people are just being nasty about the whole thing.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook is the new email
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2011, 12:26:49 pm »

The Priest posted a graphic today that says, "I AM NOT A PERCENTAGE AND NEITHER ARE YOU," complete with a quote from Genesis.

Sigh.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook is the new email
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2011, 02:32:35 pm »

what percent of a dude is a rib, because i'm thinking somewhere near one
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook is the new email
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2011, 03:51:05 pm »

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook is the new email
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2011, 02:11:14 pm »

The Priest posted a graphic today that says, "I AM NOT A PERCENTAGE AND NEITHER ARE YOU," complete with a quote from Genesis.

Sigh.

If he's trying to say that everyone has intrinsic worth as a human being, then I can get behind that. The Priest and I can agree on something.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up