Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: The Officially Unofficial Pug  (Read 60721 times)

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2012, 03:53:01 am »

Mine neve use their claws, but they do tend to prefer the boobs, which really doesn't help anything.

They're just like me! Except I do use claws and I prefer the can. And sometimes I help.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2012, 04:57:30 pm »

Usually when a kitty finishes kneeding me, it will sit across my boob shelf (often blocking my view of the TV).  So rude. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2012, 05:00:22 pm »

Huh - my cats tend to knead me in the groin, and then curl up and lie down covering my junk. I didn't realize they were all little perverts.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2012, 05:23:49 pm »






I'm a little late in sharing these.

Sorry.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2012, 09:04:46 pm »

Had to double-check that wasn't David Cross.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2012, 09:14:55 pm »

I was thinking #*#*#_god
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2012, 04:23:57 am »

Had to double-check that wasn't David Cross.

I chuckled.  And I gave you a can.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2012, 04:56:51 am »

Well, I'm two-thirds of the way to hell.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #113 on: April 04, 2012, 08:01:56 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #114 on: April 16, 2012, 08:12:08 pm »

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2012, 01:07:30 am »

From reddit: "I googled "world's saddest pet" and this was the result."

http://i.imgur.com/qnK5T.jpg
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2012, 02:30:13 am »

You know what's even sadder? That pug is DEAD.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #117 on: April 28, 2012, 02:35:25 am »

Why is it even surprising that I know that?

I am helping teach an obedience class and when I arrived last night the teacher and assistants of the previous class were all "omg there is a pug in our class she is so cute you have to come early next time" and had taken a picture to show me. And when I asked her nams and they told me I said "Oh yeah, I know that pug" and they were all "OMG how do you know that pug?" And my reaction was the same: how is it even surprising that I know that pug?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2012, 02:36:55 am »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Officially Unofficial Pug
« Reply #119 on: April 29, 2012, 12:19:12 am »

How do you know that pug? I know that pug. That pug is dead. Wait, what?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15   Go Up