Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: stoned ape theory  (Read 2092 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
stoned ape theory
« on: August 04, 2011, 08:09:21 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: stoned ape theory
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 08:27:20 pm »

Niiiiiiice.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: stoned ape theory
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 08:49:15 pm »

Fuck Yes!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: stoned ape theory
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 11:36:35 pm »

He had the first ever snuggie!

Related:  I will not give this guy money (i would if I had it) but I will buy one day one http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1876159687/winnifred-beach-sport-utility-bathrobes?ref=search

Also related:  thanks for wasting my afternoon with Terence McKenna videos.  That may seem sarcastic, but I am being sincere.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: stoned ape theory
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 08:22:33 pm »

I do not smoke weed. Yet, every time I look at a clock and see that it's 4:20, I think "Time to get high."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: [1]   Go Up