Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cookbook?  (Read 9826 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Cookbook?
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2012, 03:45:58 am »

Well Onstad certainly won't be emailing you again now.

He's never emailed me. He did finally fold and accept my friendship on FB, which was shocking to me. I think it's because I threatened to friend his mom.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Cookbook?
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2012, 02:28:29 pm »

Well Onstad certainly won't be emailing you again now.

He's never emailed me. He did finally fold and accept my friendship on FB, which was shocking to me. I think it's because I threatened to friend his mom.

Hey man, no Mamas!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Cookbook?
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2012, 03:32:39 pm »

Did I mention that here before? Right after I joined FB and connected with all of you, I sent him a request. For like six months after that or something, it kept suggesting his mom as a friend for me. Then he finally approved the request and it never suggested her again.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Cookbook?
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2012, 03:03:36 am »

I think I'm friends with him on facebook too. He's a facebook slut.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Cookbook?
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2012, 12:47:59 pm »

Funny thing - I went to make a recipe last night and couldn't find the cookbook. Has a crazy Achewood fan burgled my house? They didn't steal the comics collections.

Fortunately it was a simple recipe I could remember. I will have to take everything out of the cookbook cabinet and do a serious search today.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

spencersage

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 15
  • I'm a mighty pirate.
    • View Profile
Re: Cookbook?
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2012, 06:03:03 pm »

Funny thing - I went to make a recipe last night and couldn't find the cookbook. Has a crazy Achewood fan burgled my house? They didn't steal the comics collections.

Fortunately it was a simple recipe I could remember. I will have to take everything out of the cookbook cabinet and do a serious search today.

 :-X

... I can neither confirm nor deny any involvement in said activities which may or may not have occurred.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Cookbook?
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2012, 08:15:20 pm »

:-X

... I can neither confirm nor deny any involvement in said activities which may or may not have occurred.

...says the dude with a mouthful of beer butt chicken.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up