Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: employes the principles of slime?  (Read 1884 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
employes the principles of slime?
« on: January 03, 2004, 11:47:57 pm »

pointless side note:

I got my man the Sponge Bob 1st season DVD for x-mas, and in the episode "I Was a Teenage Gary"  I was happy to see the snail ambulance was indeed shaped like a snail with a cross on it - it did have wheels however, but I like to imagine it was fueled by slime.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: employes the principles of slime?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2004, 12:03:20 am »

Quote from: "side_show"
pointless side note:

I got my man the Sponge Bob 1st season DVD for x-mas, and in the episode "I Was a Teenage Gary"  I was happy to see the snail ambulance was indeed shaped like a snail with a cross on it - it did have wheels however, but I like to imagine it was fueled by slime.


OH MY fuck*ng GOD!
It's happened. I'm becoming my own parents.
There I am, thinking, oh, have I seen that episode?
I've not really seen enough to judge, is it really good?
Wonder if it's worth picking that up?
Wonder if I should download some?
Wow, wonder if he reads Achewood?

And what stood out for me.

...It's fuelled Missy!
Ugh!
I apologise more than is possible! To the both of us!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
employes the principles of slime?
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2004, 05:17:46 pm »

I am a child of the spell check age.  Sigh.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
employes the principles of slime?
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2004, 09:54:28 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
I am a child of the spell check age.  Sigh.

Sad personal confession: I have occasionally spell-checked via running the word through Google and seeing if I get a spelling suggestion. Pitiful.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
employes the principles of slime?
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2004, 10:36:48 pm »

I've come to loathe Google's spell-checking attempts.  This morning, when I was looking for Plutarch's life of Marc Antony for an essay on rhetoric, it politely took me aside and asked if perhaps I would prefer some websites pertaining to pop music sensation Marc Anthony.
Logged
goose means greedy

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
employes the principles of slime?
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2004, 11:03:36 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
I've come to loathe Google's spell-checking attempts.  This morning, when I was looking for Plutarch's life of Marc Antony for an essay on rhetoric, it politely took me aside and asked if perhaps I would prefer some websites pertaining to pop music sensation Marc Anthony.


He is too much the sexy.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
employes the principles of slime?
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2004, 11:11:36 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
I've come to loathe Google's spell-checking attempts.  This morning, when I was looking for Plutarch's life of Marc Antony for an essay on rhetoric, it politely took me aside and asked if perhaps I would prefer some websites pertaining to pop music sensation Marc Anthony.

Wow, that's thoroughly loathsome.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up