Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Little Falls Called Me...  (Read 2176 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Mod Squad
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
Little Falls Called Me...
« on: August 14, 2011, 09:28:07 pm »

« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 10:46:34 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Little Falls Called Me...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 09:56:50 pm »

harpy beefday


wait.... youre only 32?!  goodness.  that will be a lot of spankins.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Little Falls Called Me...
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 12:19:34 am »

Happy Birthday to a man of many words.  Hope you had a good one!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Little Falls Called Me...
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 01:31:23 am »

I do have more issues than Newsweek but I do try to have a sense of humour about it, thank you.

Thanks for the good thoughts!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Little Falls Called Me...
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 02:18:07 am »

Hey man... happy birthday!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Little Falls Called Me...
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 04:03:31 am »

I'monna go all happy birthday upside your head.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Little Falls Called Me...
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 12:45:39 pm »

I'm so discombobulated by my new computer that I can't find the pug singing happy birthday, so you get his one instead:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hklRvF98qHA
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Little Falls Called Me...
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 12:58:00 pm »

I do have more issues than Newsweek but I do try to have a sense of humour about it, thank you.

Thanks for the good thoughts!

We used to say, about a certain person we once knew, "She doesn't just have issues, she's got a whole darn subscription."

I did this elsewhere yesterday, but, Happy Cake & Nachos Day. At least, I hope it was, since it's over now.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Little Falls Called Me...
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 01:38:25 pm »

Happy late birthday man. May all your puns be effortless.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Little Falls Called Me...
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 12:00:36 am »

I can't believe he calls you and not me. How am I not the guy TOUMBIEs call? I'm jovial! I'm avuncular! I'm drunk!

Happy birthday, anyway. Fuck.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Little Falls Called Me...
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 06:20:23 pm »

You have found reason to carry on this far!

ˇSalud!
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up