Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shit my sMets says  (Read 1901 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Shit my sMets says
« on: August 20, 2011, 08:19:20 pm »

Little Falls Mets is a hilarious dude on Facebook.  I commented recently that he should be writing for Mad Magazine.  JL took that as an insult.  It wasn't.  I think he's very clever and funny.  So here I'll say instead "sMets should be writing for (insert whatever humor publication you find funny).

I've created this thread to collect his witticisms.  I hope he doesn't mind.

Here's the latest example of sMets being funny...

Quote
idea: a story about a serial killer who always sings 'The Candyman' when killing... title "SON OF SAMMY"
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my sMets says
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 09:51:55 pm »

I don't know how you get to write for Mad, but how about Cracked.com?
http://www.cracked.com/write-for-cracked/

I don't know if that's an insulting suggestion either. I have read funny stuff about animals there. I don't read the rest.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my sMets says
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 01:19:57 am »

Little Falls Mets is a hilarious dude on Facebook.  I commented recently that he should be writing for Mad Magazine.  JL took that as an insult.  It wasn't.  I think he's very clever and funny.  So here I'll say instead "sMets should be writing for (insert whatever humor publication you find funny).


Oh, I was joking. Mad used to be a very funny magazine, though the recent issues I've flipped through have seemed lacking. Like how SNL was hilarious in the 70s and 80s and then turned completely to crap. I'd say that maybe my tastes have matured, but...yeah, probably not.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Shit my sMets says
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 04:27:46 pm »

Mad sucks since they started accepting ads. All you little bastards stay out of my yard.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my sMets says
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 04:07:39 pm »

Quote
why was the particle so negative? because it was the Cowardly Ion.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Shit my sMets says
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 01:12:18 am »

Oh man, where the fuck is Jough for that one.

I chuckled though.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my sMets says
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 02:15:53 am »

Do you think we could summon the Mighty Jough if we used a bunch of puns?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Shit my sMets says
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 06:03:50 am »

It would be fun to try anyway.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: [1]   Go Up