Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: It's your Birthday Nabu  (Read 2773 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: It's your Birthday Nabu
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 12:20:50 am »

Happy Belated!  I was at the lake and without internet otherwise I would have been here on the day. 

I hope the pretty lady's surprise was a good one.  It's rare that a pretty lady's (or boy's) surprise isn't good.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: It's your Birthday Nabu
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2011, 01:30:56 am »

Also late to the party!  I was out of town, without a phone or internet.   (It was blissful!)

But now I'm back and I see I've missed important things!   Happy Birthday Nabu!
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: It's your Birthday Nabu
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2011, 11:18:48 pm »

Thanks, e'erbody!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up