I was referring to the Sarah Palin/Fascism image. Seems pretty spot on to me. The Sinclair Lewis quote is accurate (although it's from 1935 instead of 1835). Sarah Palin supports some pretty authoritarian policies, although "Fascism" may be a little bit of hyperbole -- but only a very little bit. And she is literally wrapped in a flag and holding a cross.
The quote is misattributed as you've mentioned and the picture is heavily photoshopped. I've come to expect that kind of bullshit from the Right, but it's new to me to see it coming from the left as well. It strains the credibility of the people who've posted it and makes me cast a dubious eye toward everything else they post.
I guess I'm just one of those crazy liberals whose opinion you seem to be looking for a reason to dismiss.
You've known me long enough to know that we are mostly on the same side of this issue, but if you start posting fake pics of Romney having dinner with Hitler or whatever, then I'll tune you out too.
Until that happens, thanks for sharing your opinion.