Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sarcastic Signs  (Read 1607 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Sarcastic Signs
« on: September 02, 2011, 05:43:06 pm »

I don't know, it might be just me, but I found these signs hilarious.  I couldn't stop laughing.

Bill Posters is an innocent man.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Sarcastic Signs
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 07:35:30 pm »

The dog dies.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Sarcastic Signs
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 07:50:47 pm »

Walk this way.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Sarcastic Signs
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 08:31:29 pm »

Oh well, let's see...



Bill Cosby, Bill Murray, Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, Bill Nye the Science Guy.  Yay, what do I win?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Sarcastic Signs
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 02:23:12 am »

"Men Opening Umbrellas Ahead" is a really old one, though.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Sarcastic Signs
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 04:28:10 pm »

A lot of those struck me as kind of old, but most were funny. They missed a lot of funny stop signs I've seen posted elsewhere.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1]   Go Up