Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: College Football 2011  (Read 21764 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2011, 10:26:48 pm »

I couldn't get tickets, it sold out too fast.  But I watched it on television.  Damn, they got clobbered.  Okay, no more bitching from me for awhile.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2011, 04:09:44 am »

Did everyone get their screwjob this year? I did.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2011, 11:30:30 am »

Did everyone get their screwjob this year? I did.

Yeah, it's too bad Georgia couldn't pull off an upset. That would have helped you guys quite a bit.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2011, 11:46:34 am »

Occupy BCS is a cause I could really get behind.

AT&T Fiesta Bowl? Jesus. At lest the Rose Bowl gets a "...presented by..." tacked on the end. Hove some dignity.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2011, 02:44:07 pm »

Ticketcity Bowl: Houston vs. Penn State.  Huh.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2011, 08:43:54 pm »

Ticket City?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2011, 08:51:38 pm »

Shoulda been OSU, fuck this sec bullshit.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2011, 10:38:41 pm »

Championship game is one of the worst match ups since the start of the BCS, and the Sugar and Orange are both garbage too.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2011, 11:05:04 pm »

Occupy BCS is a cause I could really get behind.

AT&T Fiesta Bowl? Jesus. At lest the Rose Bowl gets a "...presented by..." tacked on the end. Hove some dignity.

Sorry, it's the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl. That's the way it has to be. Just like the Sunkist Orange Bowl.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #99 on: December 06, 2011, 02:34:05 am »

Yup, it's the AT&t Cotton Bowl. Oops. Don't know how I fucked that one up because I remember thinking, "well, at least that one makes sense."
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #100 on: December 06, 2011, 03:07:48 am »

I got tickets to the Rose Bowl Game presented by Vizio, bitches!

Don't have the 3rd off yet, but I could probably sell them if I can't get it off.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #101 on: December 06, 2011, 03:56:35 am »

I got tickets to the Rose Bowl Game presented by Vizio, bitches!

Don't have the 3rd off yet, but I could probably sell them if I can't get it off.

You got the tickets and I'm a bitch? You're the bitch, bitch!

Have fun. You got one of the good games!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #102 on: December 06, 2011, 02:48:14 pm »

I could, theoretically, attend the Military Bowl. Air Force vs. Toledo. Plenty of good seats still available.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #103 on: December 06, 2011, 06:05:33 pm »

Ticket City?

Better name, as one site gave it: "Zombie Cotton Bowl." The Cotton Bowl [game] ditched the Cotton Bowl [stadium] in favor of the Cowboys' new digs. So this game is being played at the Cotton Bowl stadium.

Did you know:  this is one of only four non-BCS bowls featuring two ranked teams. It might actually be a good game.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #104 on: December 10, 2011, 06:42:13 pm »

Hey Paul, here is a profile an an ex-Houston player:
http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/story?storyId=7332286
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up