Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: College Football 2011  (Read 21770 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #120 on: January 25, 2012, 02:58:30 am »

Huh. Nevermind.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2012, 07:11:08 am »

Did you just realize the season was over?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #122 on: January 25, 2012, 07:21:17 am »

Oregon's coach almost left to coach the Bucs.  He said he didn't because it was negatively effecting his recruiting, I didn't really get that.  I mean, if he was quiting, why did he care about the recruits?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #123 on: January 25, 2012, 08:29:07 am »

Oregon's coach almost left to coach the Bucs.  He said he didn't because it was negatively effecting his recruiting, I didn't really get that.  I mean, if he was quiting, why did he care about the recruits?

Really? Why not be like the rest of those soulless shit-mouthed cocksuckers? Oh, wait. Because you aren't that kind of fuckface?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #124 on: January 25, 2012, 09:05:12 am »

What?  He was complaining about the people who he was trying to get to come to Oregon not wanting to go to Oregon.  Is that what is happening or??
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #125 on: January 25, 2012, 02:38:19 pm »

It was easier to be an Oregon fan when they sucked. The Mariners haven't caused me this much distress in over a decade.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #126 on: January 26, 2012, 03:13:57 am »

What?  He was complaining about the people who he was trying to get to come to Oregon not wanting to go to Oregon.  Is that what is happening or??

Sorry, I had gotten my swerve on. Sometimes I get a little silly like that when I've been drinking.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: College Football 2011
« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2012, 01:29:33 pm »

Sorry, I had gotten my swerve on. Sometimes I get a little silly like that when I've been drinking.

Drunken hooligan.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up