Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Mr Mercury  (Read 1986 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Mr Mercury
« on: September 05, 2011, 04:50:22 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Happy Birthday Mr Mercury
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 05:55:34 pm »

i like the "8-bit"/pixelated animation parts the most.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Mr Mercury
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 09:29:54 pm »

I like the Freddy Mercury parts the most.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Mr Mercury
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 04:27:42 am »

I like giving you a can.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Mr Mercury
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 02:38:22 pm »

BISMILLAH!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday Mr Mercury
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 12:14:38 am »

The part where he is at the top of the monument with the trumpet-playing shark, the lute-playing tiger, the peacocks, lions and bicycling moustachioed bears sort of sealed the deal for me.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Mr Mercury
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 12:31:27 am »

The part where he is at the top of the monument with the trumpet-playing shark, the lute-playing tiger, the peacocks, lions and bicycling moustachioed bears sort of sealed the deal for me.

I loved that part as well.  I loved the whole thing though and I've love that song since I first heard it 1n 1978.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday Mr Mercury
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 03:30:30 pm »

I loved that part as well.  I loved the whole thing though and I've love that song since I first heard it 1n 1978.

The thing about Queen is that their catalog is very light on clunkers. They are most all very solid numbers.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Mr Mercury
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2011, 03:49:24 pm »

The thing about Queen is that their catalog is very light on clunkers. They are most all very solid numbers.

Right up to the end.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up