Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Jough done got hitched.  (Read 10978 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Jough done got hitched.
« on: September 11, 2011, 01:29:55 pm »

For those of you not following him on Twitter/Facebook, our fearless leader got married yesterday. Congratulations, Jough & Mrs. Jough! Hooray!

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07152008
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 04:34:14 pm »

I met her, at the Jough-del Vaca breakfast summit in Chicago a while back. I resisted the urge to say "You seem really nice, what are you doing with Jough?"
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 05:04:05 pm »

Congratulations to El Guapo and La Guapa!  Here's to many years of happiness together.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 09:16:16 pm »

I had a fantasy about Jough yesterday.  In it he was like a deity that created this universe we call TOUAMB.  Jough walked among us for a time then one day left us alone in the world he created.  From time to time he would be seen here or there, but these sightings were rare and often disputed. 

I was wondering if we should try again to ask Jough to fix the tip jar.  We mentioned it to him before and he ignored us.  Obviously he didn't need the money and was too busy living his life to care.  It's funny I should have this thought on the day he was to be married.  I'm sure he's gonna be too busy and/or unconcerned to fix the tip jar now.

We should wait until he has a kid.  He won't be any less busy, but he might need the money then.  :)

Congratulations Jough.  I've seen photos of your wife, she's a beauty.  Happy day.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 10:42:18 pm »

While I don't think I've ever actually interacted with Jough per se, he was quite nice to me after I posted for the first time here, so I guess what I'm saying is, have fun having sex, dude.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 11:45:11 pm »

feliciadades, stranger.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 04:32:32 am »

Dude sold me a shirt once.

That's alright in my books.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2011, 01:20:51 am »

Thanks for all the kind wishes. We're just enjoying our honeymoon to hell, although I'm taking a breather today due to massive sunburn all over. The sun is nasty down here.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 01:25:24 am »

My back hasn't seen direct sunlight in literally years.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2011, 02:58:57 am »

OTOH, goddam good on you. Happy marriage.

Hear hear!  Good show, old man.  Here's to your long and happy future together.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2011, 04:38:30 am »

 Congrats, Jough!
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2011, 04:44:07 am »

Who the fuck is Jough?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2011, 12:31:34 pm »

Ninety million cans for Paul. But congratulations to whoever that guy is, anyway.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2011, 02:04:49 am »

Who the fuck is Jough?

I think it's pronounced "Jough"
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Jough done got hitched.
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2011, 04:05:51 am »

There's probably a right way and a wrong way but I try to just Jough with the flough.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up