Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Calling the Kid who is Up to No Good  (Read 1037 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Calling the Kid who is Up to No Good
« on: September 11, 2011, 03:46:13 pm »

Paul, when I saw Michael Moore's new book, I thought that should have been your book cover.

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Calling the Kid who is Up to No Good
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 09:32:24 pm »

Ha ha, I love that guy.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up