Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: extreme couponing  (Read 9085 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2011, 04:57:53 pm »

Man, what to add to this thread.

I'm enjoying Wilfred... I wonder if the "Wilfred teaches a lesson by being awful..." formula is going to get old.

Louie... I love.   I love Louis CK's stand up... his show is... An amazing labor of love.   The man takes his life and his thoughts and fears, and hopes and dreams and puts them together for us in a stark, brutal and honest way.

Sometimes, it's funny.  

He manages to distill his thoughts on the human condition down to 22 minutes and feed it to us.   The episode on religion from the first season was UNBELIEVABLY GOOD.  The USO episode from this season, ALSO amazingly good.

Honestly, it's some of the most brave, artistic television that I've ever seen.

ETA: I'd like to show you my pussy.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2011, 08:24:51 pm »

I recently decided that I watch too much TV, but I don't know what to do about this.  I'd like to cut back, but with the PVR, it's hard as there's always a long cue of good stuff I like to watch.

I think I might be done with watching Horders though.  I've seen one too many flattened, mummified kitten being waved about at this point. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2011, 12:36:33 am »

I think I might be done with watching Horders though.  I've seen one too many flattened, mummified kitten being waved about at this point. 

For serious?  That is something that happens on those shows?  I'm interested now.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2011, 12:48:43 am »

Well, this is the first clip I found when I searched on You Tube and it's not even for an episode I've seen.  Hilarity ensues?  No.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2011, 01:10:23 am »

I'm surprised that cleanup crew wasn't wearing masks.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2011, 02:17:19 am »

I hated Parks & Rec at the beginning. It just screamed "Office knockoff" complete with the character so bad they make you mute the TV. Then something happened, I'm not sure what, and it became good. DJ Roomba and Ron Swanson's Pyramid of Greatness good.

I like Archer a lot but wish the creator would have finished up Frisky Dingo first. Plus for the 1st couple episodes I couldn't buy H. Jon Benjamin as Archer. His voice just didn't fit the character, I thought. Now I can't imagine it any other way.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2011, 03:40:32 am »

oh man do I hate Archer. Oh man. Make a few more jokes about how that chick wants rape-play, Archer. Just really go for it, make a few more jokes about how much she loves being choked during sex.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2011, 05:23:01 am »

you must mean cheryl aka carol aka karina. choking's her thing. that's that character. and ray's gay and woodhouse is addicted to heroin. it's a cartoon, and everything adverse isn't done as a reflection on or portrayal of a stereotype.

but, hey: whatever floats your boat.

STLA (Sorry To Love Archer)
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2011, 07:36:18 am »

Archer's one of those shows where half the point is that normal expectations of how a character should be treated morally are mitigated by the fact that they are all complete amoral imaginary people deserving of deep suffering. Yes, if they were real people, it would be awful what they do and do to each other.

Also, if the Three Stooges were real, they'd all be dead of blunt head trauma long before they could hit the stuffy dowager with the creme pie as a sort of comeuppance.

I'm told that It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is also like that but I don't watch that show because two dudes I knew once are on the writing staff and so I can't enjoy it out of a petty jealousy that I begrudgingly cop to.

For me, Archer's one of those shows that I like a good deal when I catch it but not enough to actively plan around trying to watch it.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2011, 08:02:14 am »

I saw Sunny... and thought I would hate it but I thought it was awesome.  Not awesome enough to download or anything, but awesome.

I saw one Archer and remember thinking it was okay but never wanted to watch it again.  There is a cool Australian living in my house for a month, and he is all about Frisky Dingo, but I probably won't watch that either.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2011, 10:17:49 am »


I'm told that It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is also like that but I don't watch that show because two dudes I knew once are on the writing staff and so I can't enjoy it out of a petty jealousy that I begrudgingly cop to.


I was given a couple of seasons of IASIP to watch and yes it's like that.  If it's any consolation to you and your jealousy the show is not really that good.  That is to say, it was enjoyable at first, but the schtick got old fast.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2011, 12:34:36 pm »

I'm told that It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is also like that but I don't watch that show because two dudes I knew once are on the writing staff and so I can't enjoy it out of a petty jealousy that I begrudgingly cop to.

Oh, I totally get this. I have to tell you my story like this, but elsewhere, because it might Reveal Too Much if I had a very determined internet stalker. And you know, one likes to cling to the notion that one might be interesting enough that someone would care that much.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2011, 02:50:19 pm »

"Elsewhere" has been popping up a lot in casual conversation.

If super secret squirrels, stop being super secret, they're just squirrels.   Remember that.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2011, 03:28:42 pm »

Oh, I totally get this. I have to tell you my story like this, but elsewhere, because it might Reveal Too Much if I had a very determined internet stalker. And you know, one likes to cling to the notion that one might be interesting enough that someone would care that much.

I like to think that I care that much, but i just have too much going on right now, and you know how tough it is to schedule things.

Right now we are watching the boxed set of Twilight Zone, and we just finished up Arrested Development. That was a very good show. I am looking forward to the movie. I also periodically watch Big Bang Theory on the airplane. It's apparently the most popular sit-com in the country right now, and the most popular ever in Canada.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2011, 03:33:21 pm »

"Elsewhere" has been popping up a lot in casual conversation.

If super secret squirrels, stop being super secret, they're just squirrels.   Remember that.

Oh great.  Now I have to kill you.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up