Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: extreme couponing  (Read 9049 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2011, 05:13:51 pm »

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2011, 06:30:49 pm »

Do you see Morocco Mole?  No.  Because he fuck*ng talked.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2011, 06:33:48 pm »

While in Morocco, Morocco Mole is just called Mole.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2011, 08:24:09 pm »

Carlos del Vaca con poqueño bebidas del pimiento médico!

Also:
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2011, 12:42:28 am »

I also periodically watch Big Bang Theory on the airplane. It's apparently the most popular sit-com in the country right now, and the most popular ever in Canada.

I've only seen one episode of that. And the whole time I was just thinking how much I'd rather be watching The IT Crowd
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: extreme couponing
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2011, 02:36:40 am »

I've only seen one episode of that. And the whole time I was just thinking how much I'd rather be watching The IT Crowd

We TALKED about this.

If anything else had been on, I would have watched it. I did watch numbers 50 - 60 of the 100 greatest NFL players and High Sierra first.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up