Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29   Go Down

Author Topic: Random Thoughts  (Read 65225 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #225 on: December 05, 2011, 01:25:49 am »

Why are retail environments like 90 degrees in the winter? People are coming from outside wearing coats and its not like there is a coat check at the mall. Save some money guys and go green by going to a normal temperature. Theres a million meat based heaters clamoring all over the place.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #226 on: December 05, 2011, 01:51:07 am »

The last straw before I really started threatening the landlord over the shape of our roof was when I slipped on moss and wood rot putting up lights one year.  I was actually done with what you'd think was the dangerous part, laying on my belly and draping strings over the eaves and whatnot.  It was later when I was putting stuff back in the toolbox (a few feet up the pitch well away from the edge) that my foot slipped and I slid towards the edge.  Flailing, clawing, ending up with one leg hanging over the gutter in space. No lasting damage other than a couple years off my lifespan.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #227 on: December 05, 2011, 04:56:17 pm »



where VW Beetles come from...
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #228 on: December 05, 2011, 08:51:31 pm »

Can New Beetles mate with the old ones?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #229 on: December 18, 2011, 10:00:10 am »

Dear Publishers:  If you don't want to drive me to getting a Kindle, when maybe don't publish a hardcover, 1000 page book that weights about 5 pounds.  I read in bed, and if I nod off and your book hits me in the face or chest with a hard thud, that is shitty.  Also if it is a chore to hold the book up for an hour plus, that is bullshit.  Also, if it is too big to haul around at all, that is crap.  Too bad the book is so interesting.  My neck is sore from sitting up in bed with the damn thing open in my lap and me hunched over it.  It makes me not enjoy the physical presence of the book, which for me is a first.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #230 on: December 22, 2011, 04:47:08 pm »

Dear Publishers:  If you don't want to drive me to getting a Kindle, when maybe don't publish a hardcover, 1000 page book that weights about 5 pounds.  I read in bed, and if I nod off and your book hits me in the face or chest with a hard thud, that is shitty.  Also if it is a chore to hold the book up for an hour plus, that is bullshit.  Also, if it is too big to haul around at all, that is crap.  Too bad the book is so interesting.  My neck is sore from sitting up in bed with the damn thing open in my lap and me hunched over it.  It makes me not enjoy the physical presence of the book, which for me is a first.

Books: Not for sissies.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #231 on: January 12, 2012, 09:58:55 pm »

The whole neurotic anxiety problem of "what if I throw a party and nobody comes?" is only intensified when the party is on behalf of you kid.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #232 on: January 12, 2012, 10:43:30 pm »

Yeah one of my good friends gave her son's teacher the invites to her son's first b-day party, and then waited.  No response for nearly two weeks, until the day of the RSVP deadline when the teacher called to apologize for forgetting to give out the invites.  The next day, the parents of every kid who was invited had called to confirm, but you can imagine how uncomfortable my friends felt waiting all that time.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #233 on: January 13, 2012, 02:11:49 am »

Any time I want a party I just say it's for my wife and the place is packed.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #234 on: January 17, 2012, 12:39:06 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #235 on: January 19, 2012, 04:27:02 am »

The whole neurotic anxiety problem of "what if I throw a party and nobody comes?" is only intensified when the party is on behalf of you kid.

Hire a hot tub and they'll come.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #236 on: January 19, 2012, 08:44:43 pm »

Oh fuck, five beers in and tomorrow's AM meetings canceled. Looks like hangover hoss ridings for me, boy'o's. Jiggldee fuck and wish me luck on that action at six in the morning with the frost on the ground.

I don't give two shits and a special fart. We're gonna run it in the morning gloom.

I've seen pictures of you, but I think all that's fake and you're a 97-year-old man.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #237 on: January 19, 2012, 09:06:25 pm »

Ash's real photo
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #238 on: January 19, 2012, 10:11:45 pm »

I like the stories better when you finish by jacking a motherfucker up.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #239 on: January 19, 2012, 10:24:17 pm »

Ahem:

LiveNation? I don't know what you have my preferences set as, but I don't need to be invited to a presale of Nickelback with Bush, Seether, and Darkest Days tickets.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29   Go Up