Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29   Go Down

Author Topic: Random Thoughts  (Read 64743 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Random Thoughts
« on: September 21, 2011, 03:51:23 am »

A two gallon water cooler is just about the right size to hold a large movie theater popcorn.

I was thinking, we have the Today I'm Gonna which is kinda like a Facebook thread, You Tube Thread, we have the Non Youtube thread which is kinda like our Reddit or Digg, so I thought, what the hell, might as well have our version of Twitter.  This thread would be that thread.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 11:55:59 am »

How is asshole bleaching done?

Does one just sit in a tub with some Clorox in it, or what?
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 12:05:09 pm »

How is asshole bleaching done?

Does one just sit in a tub with some Clorox in it, or what?

i triple dog dare you to do a google image search of that question.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 01:27:54 pm »

I swear I heard a "pshh" noise while driving this morning. Now I'm super paranoid that there's shit in my tire
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 02:32:15 pm »

i just found the future mother of my children:







her name is fluvia lacerda and she is a "plus size" model from brazil.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 06:51:43 pm »

In that first picture, yes, that is an amazingly hot lady. In the third, bleh, the make-up looks cartoonish.

Some of the hottest women in the world are plus-size models, for my money, the ones at the near-size of the plus size modeling, who really shouldn't even be considered plus size in a sane society. Damn.

5'11 and a little marshmellow pooch-belly please. HOT DAMN.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 03:10:50 am »

That woman is fuck*ng FINE.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2011, 08:34:43 pm »

I'd hit that.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 09:10:29 pm »

no fat chicks.

there is a really particular size of lady, not horribly smaller than that, that turns off the man-brain and turns on the ape-brain.

THIS IS A HOMEBOY.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2011, 01:33:33 am »

My vote would be for turquoise, but I am not your lady.

Thing I do at hardware stores:  try to convince myself out of 1) asking for help 2) buying supplies I don't have because I could make do with half-assed other stuff that would sort of do the job.  End result - asked for help, which was helpful, and bought the gloves that will protect from acids (I finally convinced myself that "no, my leather garden gloves are not a reasonable substitute).
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2011, 04:59:03 am »

would you call that turquoise? i'd say it's more of a sky blue. it's a little too rich to be baby blue- well, maybe not "rich" but- oh, you know what i'm saying. i feel like i'd like to see something pretty close to that, but with a little green added. you know? it's almost kind of a sapphire right now, isn't it. you know what, maybe mint *would* be nice. can i see that one?





~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~
||||||||||/\||||||||||
scene
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2011, 01:28:41 pm »

Cornflower blue is what you call that.  In that my vintage wedding dress had tiny cornflower blue forget-me-nots embroidered on it, I'm even more partial to that colour than mint, so thumbs up from me.





Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2011, 08:18:23 pm »

Truly random:

Without looking it up, I can recite:

'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a penis. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. The children were tucked up all snug in their beds while visions of sugarplums danced in their heads. And Ma in her kerchief and I in my cap had just settled down for a long winter's nap. When up on the roof there arose such a clatter, I sprung from my bed to see what was the matter.

I get fuzzy after that, but...why do I know this? I never tried to memorize it, nor was its recitation any part of our family's holiday tradition. Why is it stuck in my brain?!?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2011, 08:40:44 pm »

Sometimes, on the night before Christmas in my house, the c*ck are stirring.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2011, 11:15:21 pm »

Sadly the cock I most enjoy doesn't get to stir much the night before Christmas, as we are always at my in law's house on the worst fuck*ng mattress in existence.  The first gift I get every Christmas morning for almost a decade has been searing back pain.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29   Go Up