Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Side Show!  (Read 3360 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Side Show!
« on: September 27, 2011, 02:51:44 pm »

You are great and you deserve a great birthday!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Side Show!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 03:18:02 pm »

Happy Birthiversary, you crazy Canuck!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Side Show!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 03:42:45 pm »

Happy day!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday, Side Show!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 09:06:35 pm »

You're the best one, Smellanie.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Birthday, Side Show!
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 09:20:32 pm »

Happy scrappy birthday, show!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Happy Birthday, Side Show!
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 11:26:15 pm »

i was confused and jumped the birthday-wishes-gun the other day in that other thread  :-\
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Side Show!
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 12:40:44 am »

Enjoy birthday sexy times, provider of awesome stories.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Side Show!
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 01:05:39 am »

Enjoy your nachos! Or your poutine?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Side Show!
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 02:38:12 am »

Happy birthday, you.

Idea: nachos-poutine
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Side Show!
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2011, 02:45:05 am »

Thanks to all you beautiful imaginary people.

GKA you were not confused - I celebrated my birthiversary on Sunday, although my wedding anniversary was actually Monday and my birthday is today.  It was celebrated then because my husband had to work out of town all this week, so we celebrated early, eating much sushi and such.

Today my coworkers sand me a song (not the usual Happy Birthday, which was cute) and cupcakes were provided.  Then I got to celebrate with my sister and her partner and my nephew for dinner and then Dairy Queen.  The celebration ended when the nephew who is four, thought it would be fun to pee on a tree in the front yard of their home when we returned from ice cream.  My sister said this was "okay, I guess" (it was mostly dark at this point, and peeing outside is an adventure the boy loves since he started going on camping trips this summer).  He came in the house looking sad, almost in tears with his ##### soaked.  It was past his bedtime by a bit, and he accidentally peed all over his #####.  My sister asked him why and he said "because my c*ck was pointing down."  Logical.  Anyway, I left my sister to deal with pee issues, as one's birthday is not a time to deal with pee soaked kiddies if one doesn't have to.  

PS Nacho Poutine is already a thing... Though not a good thing really.  Nachos are good because they are crisp, while poutine topped with nacho stuff is just a glumpy mess.

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday, Side Show!
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2011, 05:52:26 am »

Oh man.

Happy B-Day.

I will just leave it there. I typed a lot of other stuff, but I'll go ahead and leave it with have a hoot and a holler.

I could travel. If you wanted.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Side Show!
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2011, 06:03:18 pm »

You're very sweet to offer Nabu, but I am gonna stick with monogamy for now.

I had a poor nights sleep due to caffine + ice cream + too much toodling with the new iPhone.  I paid the price this morning - my usual run was so brutal.

I guess this is an adult sugar hangover.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Side Show!
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2011, 10:47:24 am »

Hey, these things happen.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday, Side Show!
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2011, 03:03:34 pm »

I had a poor nights sleep due to caffine + ice cream + too much toodling with the new iPhone.

I have a thing where when I come home from work I try to put my computer directly up in the office where I will be less tempted to fuck around with it for two weeks straight. I have mixed results.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Side Show!
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2011, 03:07:36 pm »

Yeah, I've found taking the iPhone to bed with me to watch YouTube clips is a really bad idea.  There is nothing good about that idea, but I did it anyway.  Twice.  I'm stilly paying for the loss of sleep.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up