Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Netflix is Bi Polar  (Read 5949 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Netflix is Bi Polar
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2011, 08:10:08 pm »

They rotated in the first few seasons of Mad Men recently.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Netflix is Bi Polar
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2011, 09:25:20 pm »

also, Breaking Bad. Catching episodes of that on and off when my roommates watch... can't afford (time-wise) to get sucked into another long series.

...on the other hand, they also just added Star Trek: DS9. Big fan.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Netflix is Bi Polar
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2011, 03:40:28 am »

Have I already said this elsewhere? Breaking Bad is so fuck*ng good.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Netflix is Bi Polar
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2011, 04:02:22 am »

Looks like maybe now we are just talking about stuff on TV? Friend of mine has been talking up Fringe a lot. I think I gave it the old college try - I've watched maybe 8 episodes. I don't really like it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Netflix is Bi Polar
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2011, 04:16:56 am »

Have I already said this elsewhere? Breaking Bad is so fuck*ng good.

Have I already said that I love it and hate it at the same time.  The payoffs are sick, and the slowness doesn't really bother me, but there will be like 3 episode runs that aren't super good, then boom, that was the best thing I have ever seen.  It sounds like I am just complaining about the slowness maybe?  It goes a little deeper than that.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up