Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Radiohead Clone Drummer  (Read 1364 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Radiohead Clone Drummer
« on: September 30, 2011, 07:54:02 pm »

this story on Pitchfork links to a couple of videos of Radiohead performing on SNL a couple of weeks ago.  Nodce that they now have two drummers and they both look like they are the same dude.  Did they clone their drummer?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Radiohead Clone Drummer
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 03:14:36 pm »

It looks to me like they have a big version and a little version. Or a rough version and a more refined version.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Radiohead Clone Drummer
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 08:48:43 pm »

They actually had three drummers at one point when they were performing on Colbert.

Also, Thom Yorke is terrible at being interviewed.  I'm always taken aback when I see him interviewed - his music is so clearly intelligent, yet he's just really  really awful at being put on the spot.  I've seen some other people claim he's an asshole, but honestly, seeing him on Colbert, I think it's more that he's just terribly, terribly awkward.  Colbert was being so playful with him and he was just totally gobsmacked. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up