What a fun site! Very cool. I think it's genuininly going to be great magazine site and can see you did a lot of good work on it. The feedback below is just that, so please know I think it's fantastic and this is just my two bits.
Feedback:
I notice is that, at least for now, the search function doesn't seem to work, like I searched "psychic" because I knew there was an article on The Artcar Psychic, and it says "no pages were found" Not sure if that's just because it's not live yet though. Other than that - things seem to function - the links and pages I checked all seem to load correctly.
A suggestion I might make is that it would be ideal to be able to click on the contenders for the next ACOTM and see a larger image, or for you had a way to just use a larger image instead, and maybe even include a little blurb about each car? Right now, with the photos being so small, it's really hard to see details and determine which car I prefer. I voted for Chewbaru to test the function, and it worked, but I actually can't see enough detail on any of the cars to really tell what they're about in such small images. I have no idea why Chewbaru is called that for example - is there gum stuck to it? Images of Chewbacca? No idea from that small pic.
In Art Car Story Time, you may want to italicize your introduction, or use a different font for it, that way the intro is differentiated from Natali's story for clarity's sake.
In the Mrs Jones article, in tip #7 "question" should be pluralized.
In both the article and the form for sending requests to the Artcar Psychic, the options (especially in the drop down on the form itself) are confusing - there needs to be some clear explanation of what these options are - Dipstick Dictionary? No idea what that is. Tarot (Car-ot) reading - is this a reading about a car or about a car owner or both? Palmistry? Wait how is that possible? And why is there an option to upload a picture? Is that to send in a picture of my palm? My car? No idea. It's all a little unclear to me, as is the Big Al blurb itself, starting with the Christ stuff... what other Christ? I think that paragraph needs editing, or at least to be broken up instead of being one big lump of text.