Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Artcar Nation  (Read 2718 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Artcar Nation
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 07:12:11 pm »

Thank you all so very much for the input it is very helpful and appreciated.

Unfortunately (and fortunately at the same time) I have a paying job that must take precedence so I'm doing a bit of juggling at the moment.

to Choop and Wombat, yes I will take you up on your offers thank you.  I'll get back with you shortly.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Artcar Nation
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2011, 06:20:58 am »

Cool shit, Paul. I will look at it some more. One minor thing:

2001-09-15: Sashimi Tabernacle Guys on Blogcast, "Wanna here" should be "Wanna hear".

I'm sure if/when Wombles gets involved that stuff will be all taken care of.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up