Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Los Tres Rejes  (Read 7360 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Los Tres Rejes
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2004, 05:59:17 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "CortJstr"

For this to be any more adorable your daughter would actually have to be some kind of living plush toy.


Haven't we established
that this shouldn't be spoken of?[/url]


She is pretty damn adorable. But then, so am I in a punk-ass curmudgeonly bureaucratic sort of way.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Los Tres Rejes
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2004, 09:57:42 pm »

A thousand apologies for the fact that I SUCK.  To be fair, though, this board does tend to add unwanted superfluous closing tags.  That, and I suck.
Logged
goose means greedy

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Los Tres Rejes
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2004, 01:06:09 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

She is pretty damn adorable. But then, so am I in a punk-ass curmudgeonly bureaucratic sort of way.


PICTURES!

I demand them.  With sand in your shoes.  And geckos.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Los Tres Rejes
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2004, 07:00:54 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

She is pretty damn adorable. But then, so am I in a punk-ass curmudgeonly bureaucratic sort of way.


PICTURES!

I demand them.  With sand in your shoes.  And geckos.


On their way. Of the adorable plush child, not the punk-ass curmudgeon with geckos and sand in his flip-flops. Promise you won't send the zoo thugs to take her to a nice habitat and try to conservate her. We are rather attached.

Edited to complain to wombat about her lack of findable e-mail address. I guess I could try to host them someplace and link them here. Gah, that sounds like work. And off topic to boot.

Edited again to add:
Rebecca:
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Los Tres Rejes
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2004, 11:37:54 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

Edited to complain to wombat about her lack of findable e-mail address


Awww, but everyone wanted to see that picture.

There's an email address buried on one of my web pages... If I put one in my profile, is it hard enough for spam to find it?  Not Spam like you love in Hawaii, I mean the email kind.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up