Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: All right, all right, the comic.  (Read 8009 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: All right, all right, the comic.
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, 10:20:48 pm »

Because of an accident.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: All right, all right, the comic.
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2011, 10:33:16 pm »

I haven't received a response either.

Can somebody tell me again why he can't use paypal?

Because every time you use PayPal, God drowns a LOLcat.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: All right, all right, the comic.
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2011, 11:45:15 pm »

Can somebody tell me again why he can't use paypal?

probably because of paranoia.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: All right, all right, the comic.
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2011, 02:46:01 am »

In't it kind of a documented thing that Paypal will fuck you over? I think I remember Ash having a problem with this. Or someone on the board.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: All right, all right, the comic.
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 02:18:43 pm »

In't it kind of a documented thing that Paypal will fuck you over? I think I remember Ash having a problem with this. Or someone on the board.

Okay...

How about Amazon Checkout then?  Does anybody have a problem with Amazon?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: All right, all right, the comic.
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 03:42:39 pm »

I fuck*ng hate PayPal, submitted as anecdotal evidence.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: All right, all right, the comic.
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2011, 04:18:11 pm »

Paypal is for shit and I'm still trying to figure out if I want you guys sending stuff to Bushwick or Little Falls...

Just give me a little longer to sort that out.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: All right, all right, the comic.
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2011, 04:39:53 pm »

I want to tease you about turning immediately into Onstad and ignoring your fans now that you're getting some money, but doing it backwards and flaking out before the money even comes...

but I was worried it would sound mean instead of funny, so I am just mentioning the concept of a joke.

I can wait for the cool comic. I am cool with you making sure my money doesn't get lost in the mail/accidentally delivered to the bike-delivered artisan gochujang collective that replaces you in your apartment.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: All right, all right, the comic.
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2011, 05:56:28 pm »

Okay...

How about Amazon Checkout then?  Does anybody have a problem with Amazon?

Ahem...
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: All right, all right, the comic.
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2011, 07:34:00 pm »

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: All right, all right, the comic.
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2011, 07:59:36 pm »

I have sent mailing information to everyone who has contacted me so far from here!

I have... seven orders. That's rad as hell. Anyone else, I now have my shit a bit more together, I know where you're gonna be mailing payment to so, like, I will respond faster.

I am new at this.

I also have five copies on the shelf at Desert Island Comics in Williamsburg and that's cool too. As my foot gets better, I'mma bug at least five or six more comic shops around Brooklyn and Manhattan. We'll see.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: All right, all right, the comic.
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2011, 08:11:29 pm »

Have you sent it around to anyone who might review it?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: All right, all right, the comic.
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2011, 08:12:56 pm »

I'mma want more than one copy. Also, because i happen to be in this thread right now, this goes here (sorry):

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: All right, all right, the comic.
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2011, 08:28:10 pm »

I... have no idea who to send it to that would review it for me?

I'm very new at this.

If anyone wants multiple copies, just mention it in the e-mail and... uhm... I don't know, maybe four bucks for additional copies instead of five because of bulk shipping?

And if anyone has ideas on how to get it to reviewer, I'm open to suggestions.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: All right, all right, the comic.
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2011, 08:32:39 pm »

You don't care that Rocky digs G. Love? Because that pisses me off.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up