I just want to say to Limmo and Ash i'm ashamed of you. If any of you fine people come anywhere near Houston I'll be there for you to show you a good time, help you in anyway I can, and try to make your visit as pleasurable as possible. That's a promise.
~Paul
Well, I don't know about Ash, but I pretty much get one night a week to play. That's Thursday, when I get together with my bandmates to drink a bit and bump into our instruments. So my wife pretty much knows she's got the girl for the night.
Beyond that, I need, y'know, clearance. And if I'm going to say to her
watch Audrey for me, I'm gonna go hang with someone I only know from the message board for that online comic strip that I post on, I'm gonna have to give her a little
advance warning.
So, if any of you are going to be in L.A., I'd love to meet you, but I need a heads-up first, so I can clear the date and figure out something fun to do. This includes Jough, who, if he still plays guitar, is welcome to join in on drinking/instrument-bumping when he's out here in two weeks.