Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am: THE FERMULE  (Read 33286 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #150 on: May 02, 2004, 04:48:14 pm »

I'll remember that when I get the check in August.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #151 on: May 02, 2004, 06:15:06 pm »

Lest August's head grow any bigger, I didn't drop $150 for a video capture device and USB 2 card just to encode his clips - but this was kinda what pushed me over the edge from thinking "I'd be cool to have..." to "oh goddammit i got to get me one of those..."

Plus, I did promise divx files, and I'm a man of my word.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #152 on: May 05, 2004, 05:54:20 pm »

Courtesy of Asherdan, I have a videotape of AW's two days on Jeopardy - complete with some "Malcolm in the Middle", but that at the start, oddly enough. If anyone would like it, PM me with details and I will send it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up