Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Return to Sender?  (Read 2200 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

conure

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
Return to Sender?
« on: January 07, 2004, 01:15:12 am »

Do any of you folks read RTS? Vera Brogsol draws and writes, and it's been in hiatus for most of the year, but lately there have been updates.
It's at  http://rts.lunistice.com/
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Return to Sender?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2004, 01:57:52 am »

Awesome find. How has this stayed under the (okay, my) radar? To be honest, anything that isn't "I have some wacky friends that say 'fuck' a lot, a copy of How to Draw Manga, and a Keenspace account" is a Refreshing Change of Pace - and this is shaping up to be pretty good. I am a stone cold sucker for that "black, white, and blue" aesthetic (cf Daniel Clowes) when it's done right.

I'll definitely be Reading It From the Beginning tomorrow at work. Your tax dollars IN FULL EFFECT 2K4 BITCHES
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Return to Sender?
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2004, 02:32:42 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
"black, white, and blue" aesthetic (cf Daniel Clowes)


Amen.  
I've seen this before, but never had the time to read through it fully.  Something about my whole trying-to-get-into-university right now thing.  Oh well, hopefully this'll make me read it, since it looks fairly rad.
Logged
goose means greedy

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Return to Sender?
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2004, 02:36:49 am »

One of the other comics that I read links to this (Scary Go Round?  Ornery Boy?  Diesel Sweeties?) so I'd seen it before, but never thought it all that rad.

I shall have to give it a second look.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Return to Sender?
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2004, 04:13:28 am »

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

FeeReep

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
Return to Sender?
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2004, 06:56:43 am »

I found it thru SGR. Good stuff.
Logged

conure

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
Return to Sender?
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2004, 12:51:55 pm »

Unfortunately it seems to have gone into hibernation/reefersleep again; it isn't all that consistent but some of it took my breath away- and the story is sooo intriguing. I found it through the Cat and Girl forum, I think.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up