Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Would Star Trek have had the same gravitas if Spock had been named Vince?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: In Absentia  (Read 1981 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: In Absentia
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 11:23:20 pm »

i hope your balls are nice and toasty on this, your special day.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: In Absentia
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 11:31:42 pm »

Nacho pics plz
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: In Absentia
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 02:08:31 am »

I can't imagine anything better than you traveling across your fine country on your birthday.  Hope you had a good one!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: In Absentia
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 02:47:02 am »

Paul, I sincerely hope that you are having a fine old time on your birthday, wherever you are today. 

Mustache power!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: In Absentia
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 04:40:42 am »

Happy birthday man! Be safe out there on the road and make sure you give a few mustache rides.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: In Absentia
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 12:45:33 pm »

Happy birthday man! Be safe out there on the road and make sure you give a few mustache rides.

for a dudes birthday, he should be on the receiving end.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: In Absentia
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 04:46:02 pm »

I had the best birthday ever.  I got to walk on a frozen lake.  I shot firecrackers off of my head.  I spent a couple of hours in a hot tub filled with naked people on a 20 degree night.  And of course I had nachos.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: In Absentia
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 06:52:16 pm »

Now I have a template to follow for my next birthday.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: In Absentia
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2012, 09:01:54 pm »

Happy birthday, Paul. I was at work. Well, I'm still at work, but I broke free to check the board.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1]   Go Up