Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Friend on Jones Soda  (Read 1150 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
My Friend on Jones Soda
« on: January 24, 2012, 08:28:59 am »

A friend of mine done got her picture on a bottle of Jones Soda.  She's asked her friends to keep a look out for a bottle for her, as she can't find one in Fresno.  Hell, I don't even know if they sell Jones Soda here in Houston. I've seen it once or twice, but I don't remember where.  Maybe at Whole Foods Market.  I'll look.

Anyway, if you find one with my friends picture on it, would you buy it for me to give to her?

Thank you!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: My Friend on Jones Soda
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 09:58:56 pm »

I was just thinking the other day about how I've never seen Jones Soda here. Maybe because I don't go to Whole Foods? I remember seeing it everywhere in Charlotte.

Anyway, I'll be on the lookout.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: My Friend on Jones Soda
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 03:04:13 am »

At least it isn't one of those gravy or cigarette butt flavors they put out a few years ago.

If I see one, I'll get it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1]   Go Up