Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007  (Read 6067 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DonZabu

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 102
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
« on: January 31, 2012, 09:00:04 pm »

When I got wind that Assetbar was going to shut down, I set about archiving it, one page at a time, since I thought it was pretty good as far as comments sections go.

I would've gotten more of it had I known it would shut down before they said it would (January 1st).

But in any case, if you're interested, the files can be downloaded here:

-2001: http://www.mediafire.com/?f89wqk61jdid0lt
-2002: http://www.mediafire.com/?0zip4rr5nfjsrz2
-2003: http://www.mediafire.com/?xapmcntp7cu78jt
-2004: http://www.mediafire.com/?8zg0vn1xp0jv1mm
-2005: http://www.mediafire.com/?cgqseziiqog5vaw
-2006: http://www.mediafire.com/?u5624omhzx5p3cq
-2007: http://www.mediafire.com/?mzshkt79i96bn3s

The files are MHTML. I saved them in chronological order, so they can be arranged chronologically in your folders in you want.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 09:14:53 pm »

Or as I call it, "The Asherdan Chronicles".
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 10:13:29 pm »

Somebody -1'd the dude for this, presumably because he's an Assetbar-barian?

Low class, whoever did that. After the way this board came to be, you gotta respect that kind of commitment to the community.

For shame.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 10:59:36 pm »

I would've gotten more of it had I known it would shut down before they said it would (January 1st).

Oh isn't that irritating.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 11:02:20 pm »

Somebody -1'd the dude for this, presumably because he's an Assetbar-barian?

Low class, whoever did that. After the way this board came to be, you gotta respect that kind of commitment to the community.

For shame.

Fixed that for you.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 11:33:17 pm »

Just sayin', that's no way to welcome a guest.

I wonder why the Assetbar crowd hates us all?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 11:46:54 pm »

My birthday strip, in bygone days.

Guess I didn't take my cunt pills today.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Jaded Tersk

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 49
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2012, 02:34:26 am »

Now that's dedication.  Devotion.  Turning all the night time into the day.

Impressed with that DonZabu.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2012, 01:23:40 pm »

Yeah, and you never teased a new poster, either.

Later gators.

I've gone soft in my old age.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2012, 01:47:04 pm »

I wonder why the Assetbar crowd hates us all?

Haters gonna hate.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 05:11:27 pm »

Good stuff DonZabu.  It's super rude that they took the achieves down early.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 08:15:21 pm »

Yeah, and you never teased a new poster, either.

Later gators.

At first I thought that read, you've never teased a gator.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

DonZabu

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 102
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 02:13:18 am »

Okay, I just finished reading Lash of Thanatos.

God damn I wish I'd gotten the comments for that one.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2012, 02:19:11 am »

Sometimes I still think about the thread from Dumbrella where I posted a picture of the Hell Baby I made. Why are they allowed to just take these things away from us?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2012, 02:47:16 am »

I know!  I has actual exchanges with Onstad!  I can't recall what any were about, and I so wish I could go back and read them!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up