Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N.  (Read 1953 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N.
« on: February 11, 2012, 03:18:39 am »

I can't be the only one who noticed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hujp-NBo2RU#t=19s
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 06:00:22 am »

Legit!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 07:16:55 am »

He gets with ladies but in the end they do not like him!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Jaded Tersk

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 49
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
Re: Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N.
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 11:13:16 am »

I don't want to brag too much, but I was being Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N. before it was cool.  1996, specifically.

http://imgur.com/a/Si8bO#0
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N.
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 06:29:15 am »

The mask comes off!  But the tophat is on.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N.
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 09:30:17 am »

I like to imagine Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N. wearing a red stovepipe with white stripes on the sides to match his hoodie.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up