Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Whitney Houston dead at 48  (Read 7651 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2012, 03:53:12 am »

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2012, 07:19:51 am »

I know you have heard that song as many times as I have.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2012, 04:45:05 pm »

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2012, 04:34:53 am »

A later version. I had no idea this existed. He really reminds me of Eddie Izzard in that second one.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2012, 01:35:21 pm »

Me, I do the only thing that stops me growing old.  (Not really though.)

A later version. I had no idea this existed. He really reminds me of Eddie Izzard in that second one.

My goodness, I don't think I've heard that in 25 years.  Tim Curry is a fuck*ng treasure.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2012, 05:34:23 pm »

I know!  I read somewhere that he sort of pulled back on being a total weirdo out of fear of being typecast.  It's a shame, because if he's holding back on this, I can't imagine the wonderfulness of what would've come out of him if he just lets loose. 

I often get this cheerful tune stuck in my head if someone work-related makes reference to "doing rock."  It sort of offsets the bleakness of some of the stuff I encounter. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2012, 06:11:47 pm »

If you call his recent turn on Criminal Minds not being a total weirdo, then we have different standards for the phrase.  Yikes.  The man is talented.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up